Designed to help employers who plan to use the “Do It Yourself” (DIY1095) web-based solution to manage the 1094/1095 form generation process.
Who is responsible for sending 1094/1095?
- Insurance Carriers send out forms 1094-B and 1095-B for Fully Insured plans.
- Small Employers (employers with fewer than 50 Full Time Equivalent employees on an average in prior calendar year) sponsoring self-insured plans must report using 1094-B and 1095-B (Parts I and III).
- Applicable Large Group Employers (employers with 50 or more full-time equivalent employees on average in prior calendar year) must report using forms 1094-C and 1095-C (Parts I and II only) if fully insured. If the group sponsors a self-insured plan they are responsible for generating and sending Form 1094-C and 1095-C (Parts I, II, and III).
Texas First Insurance Compliance Vendors
Compliance, HR, & Technology products and services include, but are not limited to: COBRA, HSA, FSA, HRA, HRIS, HR Services, HR Technology, and Benefits Administration.
- Total Administrative Services Corporation (TASC)
- The Compliance Office (TCO)
- H.S.A. Bank
- TPA Systems
- American Health Resources*
- CXC Solutions
- National Prosperity
- PlanSource (Ben. Admin)
- Resourcing Edge
- Sterling Administration
- Blue Water Benefits Consultants