Invest in your employees.
Great employees are the foundation for great companies. Maintaining their health and happiness is the principal investment towards long-term growth. Rust-Ewing Insurance understands the importance, more than ever, of choosing a partnership you can trust. For this reason, our team of dedicated professionals identifies all challenges and finds opportunities for additional value when selecting your company's benefits package.
Rust-Ewing Insurance understands that every employer is different, and their needs reflect specific company goals and demands. For this reason, we offer specialized services for your company dictated by your needs. We also provide dedicated support for group meetings, enrollment periods, claims, billing and renewals.
Rust-Ewing Insurance holds elite status through our affiliation with Benefits Concepts with all major carriers. We are able to offer in-house live underwriting with our carrier partner underwriting teams. Our company leadership sits on the advisory board of multiple carriers and is consistently active in the industry at the local, state and national level.
Why Employers Commit to Us:
- Quick response support allowing employees to focus on employer business
- Increased buying power by leveraging premiums with multi-million dollar company
- Increased bargaining strength with carriers
- Convenience in shopping multiple top-rated carrier services
- Assistance with selecting the most cost effective plans
- Our commitment to administer the same service and attention to groups ranging from 2 to 1000+ employees
- Specialty service vendors, including COBRA Compliance, Labor Attorneys, PEO and HR services
- Solid reputation and integrity for over 25 years
Rust-Ewing Insurance works with all major carriers including but not limited to:
- United Healthcare
- BlueCross BlueShield of Texas
- National General
- Principal Financial Group
- Sun Life Financial Group
- Lincoln Financial Group
- Mutual of Omaha
- Reliance Standard
- The Hartford
- The Standard
- United Concordia